Well, today in my home town, we are experiencing a “snow day.” Over the last 24 hours we have had three or four feet of snow dumped on us and therefore it has become nearly impossible to drive anywhere. So, instead of going to the office today, I am stuck at home. This has given me some time to reflect on this last year and in particular on some of the amazing books I’ve read and the impact they’ve had on me in 2013.
Here is a list of the top 5 books I read in 2013:
1. GREATER by STEVEN FURTICKThis book is a fantastic study on the life of the prophet Elisha. Steven Furtick does a masterful job of making the life of the old prophet come alive while at the same time making the ancient story relevant to the call on each of our lives. If you are needing to clarify your call or need to come alive in your purpose and destiny again, this is a must read! Get a great price and order your own copies today by CLICKING HERE.
2. JESUS IS by JUDAH SMITHJesus Is is an amazing look at our Savior and what Christianity is really about. There are many interpretations of the Bible and of the life of Jesus, and many of them are not flattering, but this book looks at the life of Jesus and His message in a raw and real perspective. This book is a must read for anyone who loves Jesus or is exploring His amazing life and teachings. Get a great price and order your own copies today by CLICKING HERE.
3. CRUCIAL CONFRONTATIONS by KERRY PATTERSONCrucial Confrontations may have been the most impacting book of the year for me and my staff. I have put the teachings of this book into practice nearly everyday since I read it. The results have been amazing! In my opinion, this may be the most important communication book you will ever read. It is must read for every leader! Get a great price and order your own copies today by CLICKING HERE.
4. GREAT BY CHOICE by JIM COLLINSJim Collins book Good to Great was a massive hit and while it took a while, this sequel well worth the wait. With over 10 years of data to back up his finding, Collins delivers a masterpiece for leaders and businesses that explores why some companies survive uncertainty, even chaos and others do not. This is a much read for every business or church leader, because we all have to navigate rough waters from time to time in our unpredictable, fast-moving society. Get a great price and order your own copies today by CLICKING HERE.
5. UNTHINK by ERIK WAHLUnthink asks a lot of tough questions for us analytical people. Erik Wahl explores creativity and in particular how to find a balance between logic and artistry. While most of us tend to lean toward one bend or the other, Wahl describes vividly how to bring out the best of both in your daily life and giftedness. This will unlock a side of you you forgot you had and will bring creativity to life in your every day experiences. Get a great price and order your own copies today by CLICKING HERE.
Question: What were some of your favorite books in 2013? Please leave a comment in the Leave a Reply box below. Thank you!